Peggy is a community of art lovers where you'll be able to discover and buy art from artists themselves or from other collectors.
Once you discover a work of art you love, you can easily place an offer following these steps:
- Go to the artwork page and make an offer for your desired amount - you'll be able to make one whether the artwork has an Ask price or not.
- Add your payment information and your shipping address so we can provide shipping costs. If there is an origin address available for the artwork, you'll be able to see an estimate for the shipping costs. If there is no origin address, once the seller adds it you will be notified to confirm your offer and shipping quote, at that time you could accept or delete your offer.
- Review your offer in detail and submit your offer - we'll hold a 10% deposit temporarily until the offer is confirmed. If your offer is not accepted, the hold will be released. If you make an offer for an artwork that has no ask price or that is less than the ask, the seller will need to accept the offer first and you'll then be able to review and confirm the offer.
- If your offer is confirmed, a 24-hour auction countdown will begin given opportunity to other collectors to place a competing offer.
- If your auction is won, congratulations! You'll be prompted to complete payment which will start the shipping process. At this point, the 10% hold will be removed from your payment method and you will be charged for the full 100% of your purchase.
When your artwork is delivered, you'll be able to authenticate the artwork using our digital fingerprinting technology which validate and transfer ownership to you.